[Tigers] tire size

AAAGLASSS at aol.com AAAGLASSS at aol.com
Fri Jun 8 12:35:46 MDT 2012

_http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html_
(http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html)    This is an interesting site  HTH

In a message dated 6/8/2012 11:28:55 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
kevinteresa.beck74 at gmail.com writes:

Getting  ready to get some tires, I have 205 60 13 on the car now, but I'm
uncertain  if I should get the same size or go with 185 60 13. Haven't drove
the car  for over 20 years and can remember some rub when backing out of
driveway.  Looks to be lots of clearance with the 205,  but never new why
they  rubbed just was more careful backing up. What do you think about 205
in the  rear and 185 in front, or should I keep them the same size all
around.  Should have car on the rode within a year, would wait on the tires,
but not  sure what might be available then.  Also found out there may be  3
other tigers within 20 miles of me. Talked to the owner of a Mk 2  today.
Sorry to say none of the cars have been on the road  lately.

tigers at autox.team.net

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums