[Tigers] lettering on Prestige dash

rande rande at thecia.net
Fri Jun 8 12:42:39 MDT 2012

Sandy,

You'll have to look at your dash to check the lettering, but
Prestige dash was lettered for wipers, lights, and panel, in white sanserif
print, like my original dash(which is still white lettered, not yellowed). The
blower switch hole is not lettered, I have one of those rings with label for
that switch that goes around the threaded part between the nut and dash.

By the way, my filler piece underneath the steering column is metal with the
black pebble vinyl covering. I've seen cars with the tan filler piece, but I
think the catalogue numbers supercede to the black piece as of the 1968 book.

Rande
B382000048LRXFE