[Tigers] Side trim molding

coopdvm coopdvm at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 18 20:26:20 MDT 2012

On my Tiger, the side trim had been eliminated on a previous repaint, but I found the original holes from the inside of each panel by feeling for the body filler used to fill the holes. There are 7 clips used on the long piece for the front wing, the first is just behind the front where the headlamp ring attaches. I don't have the measurements, but if you can't find the original holes, you will still need to know exactly how the piece lines up latitudinally as well as longitudinally.If the front fenders are from a Tiger originally, see if you can locate holes like I have done. If not, I'll try to get some exact measurements for you.Bill