[Tigers] Allignment Specs??

MWood24020 at aol.com MWood24020 at aol.com
Mon Jun 18 22:10:37 MDT 2012

Given the Tiger's poor camber curve, I wouldn't run anything less than
-1.5 static camber if any type of "spirited" driving is part of intended  use,
particularly with stock to moderate spring rates. Given the Tiger's front
end geometry issues, I would get as close to zero effective toe as  possible.
Turn in will benefit from slight toe out (1/8" or so), but tramlining  and
tire wear come into play...if you keep toe at zero, tire wear will not
materially deteriorate with that type of camber value.

I can understand the idea of trying to lighten up steering through
alignment, but feel the significant give up in grip is too high of a price  to pay.
But, that's given my use...ymmv...literally :-)

In a message dated 6/18/2012 8:47:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,