[Tigers] My Book Of Norman For Sale on Ebay

Thomas Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Tue Jun 19 18:05:37 MDT 2012

 >>>Confusing. Same bidder raised his/her own bid 3 times?<<<

Likely bidder N***P bid in three, fast increments but never cracked maximum
bid E***J had made. So, E***J stays as the high bidder (auto bid by Ebay up
to his maximum) until N***P exceeded him. And, as the auction shows they
both seemed to increase their maximum bids later (but ultimately N***P bid
more than E***J).

Say I bid $100 on an item as the first bidder. It is at the $10 opening
price. You bid $20 but I stay the high bidder (at $21). It keeps going and I
remain the high bidder until someone bids at least $101.

Tom