[Tigers] Ebay assault

awtiger at cox.net awtiger at cox.net
Wed Jun 20 07:51:48 MDT 2012

Hey, guys...if anybody needs a car cover for their Tiger, there's one or two available on Ebay right now...  :-0  Seven friggin' pages of car covers????

Sorry to vent here, but I wish there could be something done about these vendors who abuse Ebay in such a fashion.  In my estimation, they have turned Ebay into a major waste of time.  Surely we've all got better things to do than to spend our time dealing with the escalating number of idiots who continually bombard us with universal parts that "fits the Sunbeam Tiger."  Is there another  place that Sunbeamers are going now who are serious about buying and selling parts now that Ebay has become a total joke?

Frustrated,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE