[Tigers] Converting from 5 bolt to 6 bolt bellhousing and harmonic

Nathan Johnson vesselofgrace at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 14:53:04 MST 2012

The 5 bolt 289 engine I pulled out had solid lifters, the over sized balancer
and the Hi-Po distributer. It sure seemed to like revving to 6000 RPM as
well.... :) I'll make sure to double check the block numbers before I
advertise it for sale as a Factory Hi-Po. The engine I'm installing is a 6
bolt 289 from a 66 Mustang. Thanks for all the input, I'm still sorting
through it all to figure out the best game plan.

Nathan Johnson