[Tigers] My Dad

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:30:22 MST 2012

Jay,

As with everyone here I am sorry for you loss, and it is a loss to the
wider Tiger community as well. Your father was always a helpful and
friendly wealth of knowledge to all of us.

His site is a fitting tribute to someone with a great love of his cars
and desire to help spread knowledge and good will to those who shared
his hobby.

While i never got to meet Steve in person I had communicated with him
often over the past 7 years and he was always a pleasure. I wish you
and your family all the best and know that our thoughts are with you
at this time.

--
Regards

Michael King