[Tigers] (Tigers] Also My Dad Steve

Steve Laifman slaifman at socal.rr.com
Fri Mar 9 13:03:47 MST 2012

To All Tigers,
I would like to Thank You ALL for the stories you have given us to
remember our Dad.
Not just as the man we grow up with, but also the man that loved his
Tiger, and of The first Loves of his life
Our mother.

He truly loved to work on the TigersUnited.com site that became his
baby. His love of sharing his knowledge
photos even of a screw to the hoses and the engine and anything  some
one needed. It was his passion to help those in need of his help. It was
one of the things he lived for.

WELL other Than His FAMILY.

As my brother said enjoy your cars and drive them into the ground before
you get there Yourself !!!!!
I know my brother will do a great job on keeping  our Fathers legacy
alive with his Love of his cars.

I would also like to ad KEEP all your loved ones in your life at all
times since we never know when they will be gone.

/Amy Laifman Miller/ <3

{*0 Take care of your Loved Ones 0*}

P.S Sorry if I scared you by using my Dads Email address.