[Tigers] FF's on eBay today

rande rande at thecia.net
Tue Mar 27 14:43:53 MDT 2012

Just stumbled on this offering on eBay, item# 280853766306

Apparently, this firm adapts Tiger false floors from Alpine ones
(sound familiar, Dave?) and offers them for $219 EACH.

For point of reference, I think my Alpine III and Tiger ones,used,
were around $50 each. This firm also offers just the brackets, they write.

I've never done business with them, I don't think I've met them, though I thought
I knew most everyone in New England who plays with Tigers and Alpines.

And no, I'm not trying to deprive Mrs. Dave of her well-deserved legroom, as
she rides 'shotgun' with her hubby.