[Tigers] Feedback on nisonger instruments

Peter Laurinaitis laurin212 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 22:01:56 MDT 2012

no one is griping, but folks asked for an opinion, so we served up our
experiences.  i would probably use them again, but in terms of your comment
"Instead of griping, demand perfection.  It really is that simple." ...
actually, what is *simple* is that the job should be done right the first
time, period.  who has time to demand perfection, send back the gauges, wait
another 4 weeks, etc.

marc, i dont usually jump into the fray, but you sure do have a way of
strinking a nerve with your comments (eg, "griping", "nitpicking", etc),
perhaps folks wouldn't jump down your throat if you think about the tone of
your emails.

just my 2 cents

peter