[Tigers] TAC Sticker?

Curt Bowland cbowland at msn.com
Sun Nov 4 17:59:25 MST 2012

I am a bit amazed that people have not thought about the possibility that this
person wanted to "advertise" the fact his car had been TAC'd in a bit of a
more individual or visible way. And yes, the location of the 'real' sticker is
a bit of a PITA to view......at least mine is. This said, why do so many have
their shorts in a knot for what would appear to be the obvious. Yes, he could
have taken a picture of the sticker and put it under his winshield
wiper............I think the sticker looks a lot better IMHO.

Curt in Chicago