[Tigers] Truck bracket location

genepadgett at comcast.net genepadgett at comcast.net
Sun Feb 3 15:57:54 MST 2013

Details from my factory original trunk floor:

Hangers at bulkhead are attached at top of wood and covered by floor vinyl.
Hanger attachment is by Phillips type ("Posi-drive"?) round head bolts ( I know it is that type of bolt because one bolt head has been worn through the vinyl...)
Nut and washer on bottom side of floor .
Wood is 5 layer plywood approximately 5/16 thick.

Gene .