[Tigers] Tiger Torque Arms

genepadgett at comcast.net genepadgett at comcast.net
Fri Feb 8 20:40:00 MST 2013

Mike,

I was very interested to read your comments about the effect of the torque arm on braking. Everyone seems pretty positive about its ability to eliminate wheel hop on heavy acceleration, but no one else has mentioned breaking effects.

I am a bit surprised that it seemed to adversely affect braking in the car you drove. At least as Dan's is designed, it would seem to resist axle rotation in both acceleration and braking circumstances. Any idea if the torque arm in car you were autocrossing was one that Dan had built?

Fellow Listers,

Anyone else have experiences about how their torque arm affects hard braking to share?

Thanks, Gene