[Tigers] Door Fixed Glass Extraction?

Terry Packer packertl3 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 16:00:25 MST 2013

I'd appreciate suggestions for disassembling the fixed triangular windows at the front of each door. I have an assembly removed and disassembled except the glass is still in its frame. It appears that due to age, the glass and its surrounding gasket do not want to separate from the chrome channels. I would like to reuse both the glass and window frame and hope someone has a suggestion for the best way to ease them apart without damage. Just letting some WD40 soak down the insides of the channels might be sufficient??

Thanks for any assistance.
Terry Packer
9470018