[Tigers] Tiger engine mounts ( reproductions)

Rob Guerra bomber44 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 23 10:11:50 MST 2013

I know this is going to open a can of worms... but since the discussion about
mounts is already going I will add this

I have known for a long time that there has not been a decent mount on the
market for the Tiger.  Some mounts will last only a matter of months before
tearing, or the just don't fit because of poor workmanship.

I am working with a supplier in Australia to have some custom engine rubber
engine mounts made for the Tiger, which will include a stop to prevent the
rubber from tearing in high torque situations. I started this so I could have
decent mounts for my car.

I will probably only manufacture 100 sets.  I do not have the final price yet.
If you have interest send me an email OFFLINE to
rob.guerra at tigerengineering.net and I can add your name to the list and I will
contact you with specifics about the production.

rob