[Tigers] Oil Pressure Line

Stu sabre2tgr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 11:34:54 MST 2014

I replaced the oil line on my Mk 1A many years back, the '90's probably
like Rande.  The original black plastic line shattered into a bunch of
pieces as I removed it.

My replacement was a whitish nylon or plastic line, with fittings like
Rande described, so it probably came from SS, too.

The metal braid lines, which if I understand correctly, are a metal braided
sheath over a rubbery or plastic inner tube.  IIRC only CAT had these back
in the day.  Are they available anywhere else now?

Stu