[Tigers] Tach Question...

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Thu Jan 16 09:10:47 MST 2014

Larry
	I believe the original white wire has a plastic block with either 2
or 3 loops.  The metal hoop then hold the plastic block to the Tach.

	I also believe I read somewhere that the more loops you put around
the metal hoop the better the tach will read.
I'm not sure if Theo did a write up on this but he is the guy to know.

Ron Fraser