[Tigers] Another Alger candidate

Thomas Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Wed Jan 29 13:40:26 MST 2014

And..., it always begs the question regarding when does parts replacement
cross a restored Tiger over into an Alger???  I mean, in theory you could
get this car TAC-ed because as it sits it is a real Tiger.  But..., then the
owner starts to replace most of the panels - retaining the area where the
TAC sticker is applied. It just seems to get into a very vague area.  I've
heard that "As long as the TUB doesn't get altered.... " it is considered a
Tiger. But I have never heard anyone define what "The Tub" definitively is.

You could "rat rod" one of these rusted Tigers with POR-15, galvanized sheet
metal and pop rivets.  As ghastly as that might seem to some if done right
it would have it's own appeal. A roll cage could restore some structural
integrity.

Tom