[Tigers] Mark II Trim

Tod Brown todbrown at roadrunner.com
Wed Jul 9 16:58:57 MDT 2014

Hi All:

I don't know if it is possible, but it seems to me that, given the recent advances in 3-D printing, it might be possible to reproduce the moldings in plastic and have them silver coated. I think a lot of auto moldings are done this way nowadays. The advantage would, hopefully, be the lowered cost. If done well enough, only someone with a sharp eye would know. If the price turns out low enough, it would be a wise move on the part of every MkII owner to buy a set as a backup, or even as the primary set so as to preserve the original. I have a friend with a MkII who needs one piece of side trim who would be very pleased with such a solution. Just a thought for discussion.

Tod
B382002384LRXFE