[Tigers] Tire Changer - there is a difference

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 14:37:16 MST 2014

I'm telling you, you have to see this machine.  It was nothing like any
machine I've ever seen before.  It had 6 arms that came in from all
directions and grabbed the tire and pulled it off.  It did not hook on to
the bottom rim.  It did not expand out inside the back of the wheel.  It
did not use a lever arm to pry off the tire.  It was phenomenal.  I'll see
if I can get the name of it.