[Tigers] Valence source

Terry strombecker at telus.net
Wed Mar 5 11:07:58 MST 2014

I used a Victoria british one, and had to do a few things to get it to fit
properly.  It was still the best that I could find.  It is how ever a alpine
one, and one must use a torch and cut a section out to make it the same as a
tiger valance.  I can send you pictures of mine, if you send me your email
address.

Terry