[Tigers] Tiger Hardtop Restoration Project

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Tue Mar 11 19:49:47 MDT 2014

Gene
	You have the 2 variants of the hardtops; early and later.  If you
have an Alpine parts list the hardtop is in Section YX and shows some of the
2 styles of weatherstrip.
	I know I had to do a lot of fussy work to make the weatherstrip and
corners all work.

One thing I remember is a number stamped into one of the metal panels.  I
never wrote it down, unfortunately, so I don't know if it was a part number
or a serial number.  Take a look to see if you have numbers stamped
somewhere on an inside metal panel and see it they are the same or
different.

Ron Fraser