[Tigers] Tiger jacks

Kirk Smith twotigers at verizon.net
Wed Mar 12 11:30:10 MDT 2014

All this talk about jack made me go out and look at mine...no sticker.  Mine
does have an interesting feature, though.  Where the square piece you insert
into the bumper meets the round tube, there is a weld that goes 'mostly'
around the square stock.  There is a small hole where the bead did not
connect completely.  Is this a case of drunken welding after lunch, or is
this a lube point for the screw mechanism inside the tube?