[Tigers] new carpets needed

Rollright at aol.com Rollright at aol.com
Sat Mar 15 11:19:20 MDT 2014

Hello

Its time for another set of carpet. Originals were rotten and smelly when I
 got the car in 1976, so I trashed them (I know, dumb). Second set came
from Vic  Brit in 1977 and as bottom pads they had a red foam rubber material
that loved  water.(I didn't know about VB at the time). 3rd set installed in
about 1990 came  from SS. Good quality though the carpet itself was kind of
shiny but  backing was fiber. VG.

Now, what's the hot set up as off right now. I've been told that Rick  no
longer buys from Martha. This is going to be the last set, and going to be
professionally installed.

Where do I go to get the most original, best material and fit?  And, I
have a set of the metal attachment rings/buttons from SS. Should I have the
installer use them, or leave install method to them?

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A
382002083
LRXFE