[Tigers] Dry sump

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Fri Mar 21 07:28:55 MDT 2014

Yeah, if you want to use one of the large ones.  But sprint cars have small
ones, 6 inches or so in diameter and taller of course. Round square, several
types are available. Certainly do not want it in the cockpit with me, lol.
Oil burns...  And there are 2 stage pumps that work pretty well. Look at the
Corvette system. No external pump.

larry