[Tigers] Tiger Featured Mark at SVBCC Car Show

Will Seay wseay at embarqmail.com
Mon Mar 31 16:16:29 MDT 2014

I'm a member of the Shenandoah Valley British Car Club (SVBCC).  In recent
conversations with club members I mentioned that this year was the Tiger's 50th
anniversary.  It was suggested that we might make the Tiger the featured mark at
our October car show.  As great an idea as it was, I wanted to make sure that we
could guarantee some Tiger attendance before taking the next step.  In recent
years I have never seen more than two tigers at the show (mine and maybe one
other).  Before making the Tiger the featured mark I think we should have a
reasonable expectation that at least five or so Tigers would show up.  OK, so
that's why I'm contacting the list.  If you think that you can make it to the
car show, either contact me at the email address below or just respond to the
list.  With the right folks in attendance, maybe we could organize a TAC session
too.  Let me know if you can make it.

The SVBCC annual car show will be held October 3-4 in Waynesboro, VA.  The car
show is scheduled to correspond to the annual fall foliage festival and so
falls at the most beautiful time of the year for this area.  We have always had
good weather and the venue for the show has lots of grassy area and plenty of
shade.  A good time should be had by all.

Will Seay_____________
wseay at embarqmail.com
"I think not therefore I am not" (anon)