[Tigers] Monterey Reunion

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 16:45:28 MDT 2014

Our summer plans are starting to be considered - and as Buck knows, we are
almost always walking through the paddocks during the Historics/Reunion.
 I'm toying with the idea of driving the Tiger up to Monterey.  I'm
assuming right now that we'll go up the weekend before, and leave a few
days after, give or take.  Is anyone else thinking of driving from the LA
area up?

That said, my college student daughter studying marketing/branding/PR,
looks like she may intern with the Pebble Beach Concours folks, and have
tickets for my sons and me.  So we may not be out at the track this year.
 I have done the Concourse only once - and it wasn't worth paying for
again.  We actually usually get up at 6 am and walk down to the Lodge, at
the spot where all the cars are driven in, and watch, smell and hear each
one slowly go by.  Best seat in the house.  Then we go back to the house,
get the car and drive to the track (against Concours traffic).

Jay