[Tigers] Tigers - What's going with the list?

snakebit289 snakebit289 at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 12:02:26 MDT 2014

Just my .02, but there's just less traffic these days on it. Wishful thinking
makes me say that folks are spending less time online, and a little more in
the garage, and then there's the sometime draw of the SunbeamTiger  Facebook
page, allowing attachments, as another diversion. As you used to see on the
telly on science fiction shows in the olden days, 'there's nothing wrong with
your screen', other than somewhat less input by the group.

Rande Bellman