[Tigers] Engine paint

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Wed May 14 06:39:17 MDT 2014

Andy

	I believe DE 1606 is a good choice.

	My Tiger Engine Study has not indicated what shade of blue is
correct. The shade of blue can change over time, fuel spills can alter the
shade and previous owners could have touched up the paint.
	I have pictures of many shades of blue.   I do believe a dark shade
of blue is correct.  It is also possible that Ford used a special mix of
blue for the Tiger engine so they would stand out and no one would mistake
them for standard production engines.

As always pick the shade of blue you like the most.

Ron Fraser