[Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 6, Issue 113

John Stithem mai65tai at sonic.net
Mon May 19 20:06:06 MDT 2014

Hi Jay,
You can solve this problem by spraying a bit of WD-40 into the spark plug boot
just before you try to put it on. It will slide right on and click into
place.
Not sure this will help eliminate the rusted tip issue but the plug wire will
slide on with ease especially in those hard to reach places.

John