[Tigers] Autometer 8K Tachs, Volt & Amp Gauges.

Paul R. Breuhan prbreuhan at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 21:08:49 MDT 2014

Hello Gang,

I usually don't do this on the Tiger list, but I am putting together 2
complete Autometer 8K tachometers with Sunbeam Tiger Matching faces...2 volt
gauges & 2 amp gauges all with matching Jaeger style faces.

I have never done a Mk2 tiger 8K tachometer, and since I still need to order
the lettering for one of the tachs...that could be a possibility for someone?

I am still gathering parts,and waiting on lettering and before I post them on
Ebay but I wanted to offer them up here to possibly interested people.

Please email me off the list for prices and payment and delivery time. \

I apologize for this commercial interruption, so thanks and keep on Tigering.

Paul