[Tigers] Throttle cable bracket

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sat May 24 06:36:29 MDT 2014

Gene
	I don't see this part you described in the Parts List.  Please send
me a picture and a description.
Thanks

Ron Fraser

You have not asked, but wanted to be sure you were aware that it attaches to
a triangle shaped plate that attaches to two holes in the intake manifold.
It is a pretty simple piece made out of 1/8 inch steel, with one of the
three holes countersunk, the other two just straight through. I made one for
my new motor using the original as a pattern. If you want more info, or a
tracing mailed, just let me know. Apologies if you already have that
covered, just trying to be as helpful as possible.

Gene