[Tigers] Power Shifts

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun Nov 2 10:17:28 MST 2014

Robert
	If you watch races from the UK and Australia you will see sequential
gear box shifting.  The shifter is pushed forward or pulled back to change
gears.  I believe some of those racing gear boxes do not require clutching
just a blip of the throttle is enough to change gears.

	I once saw a magazine article that put a round plate on an American
4 speed with cams and slots to make it into a sequential type shifter.  This
seemed too complicated to be race worthy but who knows.

Tom Patton probably has a short throw shifter set up.  I don't believe
sequential gear boxes are allowed in GT2 but I'm not up on the rules for
that class.

Ron Fraser