[Tigers] Power Shifts

Chris Thompson chris at cthompson.net
Sun Nov 2 11:04:03 MST 2014

Exactly right.  On my Formula Ford, with a Hewland non-synchro
transmission, the only time I use the clutch is when starting out in 1st
gear, upshifting and downshifting.  Although I have to disagree about it
sounding like the diff is going to fall out.  With proper rev-matching,
everything is smooth as silk.  It becomes second nature after a while...