[Tigers] experience from big HP owners

Owain Lloyd owain.lloyd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 17:20:56 MST 2014

Hello,

I'm looking for information from anyone with a high powered ROAD tiger. I'm
thinking of HP numbers over 450 at the crank here.  Please drop me a quick
line with:

1) any problems you have had (breakages, fast wear rates, driveability)
2) anything you have done to help make things better
3) anything you would _like_ to do to improve performance, reliability or
driveability.
4) HP and torque of your engine (at either wheels or crank)
5) an indication of opt-in or out of my making this information public or
keeping it strictly to myself.

this is partially for my own benefit - but also for compilation into
something I'm planning to put together next year.

much obliged,

Owain.