[Tigers] Tigers United Articles and tech help - AMC T5

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 09:32:26 MDT 2014

Tiger friends, a couple of things. I am trying to access Dan Walters AMC T5
installation article on the TU site and it comes up with like web page
coding...not functioning. I have sent the editor an email and it bounced
back as failed. Anyone have any suggestions? Also, if anyone has a copy of
that article that would be just as good. I am fortunate to have come across
the AMC T5 and am trying to educate myself on the tech.

Thank you,

Cullen
Yukon, OK
B382001452 LROFE