[Tigers] Tiger side mouldings

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Thu Aug 6 17:58:18 MDT 2015

Jeffery

Thank for your reply

According to the Parts List only 3 of those parts are used per side, making
a total of 6 per vehicle.
The leading end makes a good candidate for them.

I do agree with you that 1 at each end of the longer mouldings would secure
them very well.

I made some fasteners to do just that but I was hoping someone still had the
original parts and would share some pictures and the original positions.

Ron Fraser