[Tigers] A-Arms

Cliff Morgan cliffomorgan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 19:34:46 MDT 2015

I have done business with Randy, and his quality of work is professional.
I was not disappointed.  So, the question is , is it worth it to you?
With Tiger stuff, it's hard to get what is needed, and when it's available,
it's usually expensive, but  worth it if you can't do it your self.  I'd
say go for it.  Cliff