[Tigers] Lake Garnett Grand Prix Revival

Daniel Eiland deiland1 at att.net
Mon Aug 10 14:00:18 MDT 2015

http://jhppg.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=820078
Check out the above link for what looks like a great event. I was in Lake Garnett, KS just about a month ago and drove the track and visited the location where this event is to take place. It is a beautiful location and is a great place for an event like this. There is a website on the documents listed on the link above. If my car were finished I would definitely try to make this event.
Dan Eiland1974 JH 15069 ProjectPrior Tiger owner and Prior GT6 owner