[Tigers] Rear License Plate Bracket

Joel Martin jmartiniii at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 17:13:39 MDT 2015

Findings:  The rear license plate bracket was a dealer installed item and could be anything.  I have attached a picture of my 'original'? bracket - pretty ugly.
I just received and installed SS new bracket and trunk lift handle and I think it looks pretty good.  The bracket uses the same trunk holes as the handle and fits/attaches directly 'behind' the handle - nice installation.  I wish there was a rubber pad between bracket and trunk lid that came with it but nice overall.  See pictures.

We did vice the bracket a bit to get the plate to sit mostly vertical as opposed to the plate angling down.

Regards
Joel Martin