[Tigers] Recent Auction Sales

Tom Hall modtiger at comcast.net
Tue Aug 18 09:20:50 MDT 2015

On 8/18/2015 6:27 AM, awtiger--- via Tigers wrote:
> According to their website, Mecum also sold a green Mk1A for $100K.  It did appear to be of a very nice driver quality, though not a concours resto.  It came with LAT 70s and a LAT hood, but I can't remember if it had a hardtop with it.
>
> Andy Walker
> Edmond, OK

Yes it did have a black hardtop.  I thought it was pretty close to an
average Tigers United Concours entry.  Shiny BRG, but not a particularly
clean example.  The booster was missing and the vacuum line was there
with a plastic cap on it.  Starting to look like it's time to raise the
insurance limit on our "drivers".

--
Tom Hall
ModTiger Engineering LLC