[Tigers] Tiger auction cars

CoolVT at aol.com CoolVT at aol.com
Thu Aug 20 11:08:50 MDT 2015

That shows the possible problem with buying a car like this.   It's too
nice to drive.  To drive it will devalue it.  But if it's not  driven then it's
probably going to be stored as this car was. Store it too long  and then it
has to go in for a " superb cosmetic and mechanical  freshening".   Also,
"this service included  pulling, cleaning and recoating the gas tank, a
carburetor rebuild and general  tune."
Just give me my old driver and I'm happy ;-)

In a message dated 8/20/2015 1:01:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,