[Tigers] Reproduction Steel Tiger Air Cleaner Housing Available

Schonberger, Barry bkschonb at usi.edu
Thu Aug 20 17:42:25 MDT 2015

I have a new in box steel reproduction Sunbeam Tiger air cleaner housing available for $450.00. I was fortunate to win this item in a raffle at the TE/AE United in Dayton Ohio. Since i already have a original air cleaner housing on my 1965 Tiger and it just would not look right on the race car, I am selling it to support that black hole of a racing budget. First come, first serve, postage depends on the destination. Thanks, Barry Schonberger, Teamtiger21 at aol.com