[Tigers] Original Tiger Steering Wheel Questions

Joel Martin jmartiniii at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 14:57:42 MDT 2015

Dash pad finishing strip completed - ready to put dash and steering column back in with a found original steering wheel, I think and purchased SS chrome horn ring.
Were the hub and steering wheel all ONE piece?  My car came with a moto lite wheel and hub - 2 pieces so not sure of original configuration.
Does anyone have any good pictures of the horn pieces?  The manual and parts guide leaves a lot to interrupt.
Thanks
Joel Martin1966 Mk 1A