[Tigers] Fwd: Driven Tger nsurance

CoolVT at aol.com CoolVT at aol.com
Tue Aug 25 10:41:39 MDT 2015

If you are worried about liability and have all your coverage with  one
company....your vehicles and your house, ask about an Umbrella Policy for
libability. You can get an umbrella to go to any maximum that you wish and it
will kick in at an agreed upon stage. With an umbrella you can then lower
your  coverage on your house and vehicles.  Ask your agent about this and you
might save a few bucks.

In a message dated 8/25/2015 12:31:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,