[Tigers] Here we go ...

Derrick Schmidt lovemygirls365 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 22:31:54 MDT 2015

Got my crate from Dale.  Full front end, new leaves (that correct grammar?) and rear disc kit. Dad passed in May and Mom talking some things that they should have done and youngest graduated from college in June.  Have had the car for a long time.  Drive train done a while ago.  Nicely warmed up 302 with Al heads and Tom (Tom's Differentials) did the top loader and the the rear end.  Barely 1k miles on that stuff.
Anyway, haven't turned a wrench in a while so was planning on doing the rear end (disc upgrade and springs) first to ease into it a bit.  Seems incompatible to put those U bolts back in.  Any vendors for new ones?
That's all for now.  Plenty more questions to come already rattling around in my brain.
Thanks.
Derrick