[Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 7, Issue 58

Rollright at aol.com Rollright at aol.com
Thu Mar 5 06:53:51 MST 2015

Hello Andy and everyone,

    Some years ago I bought a stainless exhaust system  made by London
Stainless, and  gave my car and the system to my (very good)  mechanic. He ended
up spending many hours fitting it to my car. What appeared to  be (and
should have been) a snap-to system, took many hours to cut and  fit.

I'm sure Rick will give you the aid that you need.

Jim Armstrong
Mk1A

Message: 2