[Tigers] Expansion tank overflow hose

awtiger at cox.net awtiger at cox.net
Thu Mar 5 10:45:47 MST 2015

Hey, guys:

Can anyone out there describe to me the correct routing that the radiator expansion tank overflow hose took to get to the bottom of the car from the outlet on the tank neck?  Was there a clip of any sort that it ran through to help hold it in position and, if so, where was the clip mounted?  Also, what is the original material for the overflow hose?  Was it clear plastic like the windshield washer hose or was it just a piece of fuel line, or...?

Believe it or not, I only have just a few minor things left to do under the hood and my project will be complete.  I owe everyone on this list a huge, ginormous THANK YOU for all the help you guys have given me.  My car will only be done because of you guys...

Thanks much,
Andy Walker