[Tigers] Recent torque arm discussion

genepadgett at comcast.net genepadgett at comcast.net
Fri Mar 13 19:14:33 MDT 2015

Mike and Theo,

Thanks for your replies.

Mike, yes that link was in a discussion about decoupling, etc. My friend is an engineer by profession and will soon be a Tiger owner. He is interested in doing some track days with his car and is keen to learn what can be done to improve the handling of the car. Given his background, I recalled that the paper on the Camero torque arm written by a GM engineer and thought it would be good reading for him. Hence my interest in trying to find the link.

Theo, thanks for the link you found. I will definitely pass it along to my friend.

Best regards, Gene